Here you can find a medicinal plant, which we have learned as a true miracle remedies to know, because there is hardly a health problem against which it could not be used!
And this the plant from A to Z can really achieve :
- A / abscesses, acne, allergies and allergic reactions (itching hair loss etc.), arthritis, osteoarthritis, asthma, respiratory tract, aging
- B / hypertension, blood fat, blood fluidity (regulating and improving), bleeding, (bursitis), bacterial infections, bladder problems, conjunctivitis
- C / candidiasis, systemic (fungal disease with organ involvement), Coxa plana (congenital shallow acetabulum)
- D / diabetes, diarrhea, dysentery, intestinal disorders / diseases, dermatitis of various origins, intestinal parasites
- E / inflammation of various origins (acute and. Chronic), Draining
- F / Fever, pustules, FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus), fibromyalgia (chronic painful disease in different parts of the body)
- G / gastritis (inflammation of stomach), ulcers, shingles, gonorrhea, joint diseases
- H / urinary tract, hemorrhoids, heart problems, herpes (all forms), cough, skin diseases, hip deformity, myocardial infarction (prevention), hypoglycemia (disorder of Glykos system)
- I / immunodeficiency disorders, infections of all kinds
- K / cancers, feline leukemia, colic, circulatory disorders, varicose veins, colitis (inflammation of the colon)
- L / Lupus (all kinds of autoimmune disease)
- M / gastric disorders (dyspepsia, ulcers, upset) Crohn's disease, menstrual cycle (interference), fatigue (chronic), myalgia
- N / kidney disease, neuralgia (nerve disorders painful)
- O / otitis (inflammation of the ear)
- P / fungal infections, prostate inflammation, parvovirus, psoriasis (skin disease, psoriasis), pyoderma (purulent Talgausfluß)
- R / rheumatic diseases, irritable bowel syndrome
- S / Stroke (Prevention), spondylitis (inflammation of the root), seborrhea (increased sebum secretion), rhinitis (runny nose), sinusitis (inflammation of the sinuses)
- T / tumors, thrombosis
- V / viral infections, poisonings (environmental toxins) Vaginal Diseases
- W / wounds, worming
- Z / cirrhosis (connective tissue by chronic inflammation)
Of course, not only the look of the cat's claw special, their effect is almost unique in that they can be used...
- to build, strengthen and activate the immune system (especially with hormonal disorders and immunodeficiency)
- for structure and activation of leukocytes (white blood cells)
- the regulation of blood pressure, blood lipids and blood fluidity
- to stimulate the metabolism
- to fight infectionwith bacterial, viral or fungal infections (which makes them interesting for the treatment of Lyme disease and Herpes)
- to build a good balance between favorable and unfavorable bacteria in the gut
- to cure various stomach / intestinal diseases
- for the healing of diseases of the urinary tract
- for the treatment of various cancers
- to treat inflammation of various origins (including arthritis)
- for the treatment of respiratory diseases
- for the treatment of various diseases of civilization
- to detox of body and the organs
Dosage and application
Cat's Claw is suitable for dogs, cats, horses and for human consumption and finds its use mainly in the area of strengthening the immune system and detoxification.
For cats ? especially in:
- cat flu
- Feline distemper (panleukopenia)
- FeLV (feline leukemia virus, "cats leukemia")
- FIP (feline infectious peritonitis)
- FIV (Feline Immunodeficiency Virus infection, cats AIDS)
- kidney problems
at a body weight of up to 5 kg daily 0.2 g per day (approximately 1 pinch)
For dogs ? especially in:
- Osteoarthritis (also spondylosis)
- Hip Dysplasia
- ear infections
- Cancers and tumors
small dogs up to 15 kg body weight 0, 5 g per day
medium-sized dogs up to 35 kg body weight 1 g per day
large dogs from 36 kg to 2 g per day
For horses? especially in
- Osteoarthritis (also kissing spines)
- Stomach problems (gastritis and stomach ulcers)
- Lyme disease
- Melanoma and skin cancer in horses
per 100 kg of body weight 1 to 2 g daily (an average heavy warmblood horse gets 5 to 10 g daily)
The question whether to ground the cats claw, and thus used as
a powder or as a sliced product is difficult to answer. When used
for dogs and cats, we recommend herbs in principle milled.
Usually for a tea and for use in horses, we prefer the cut form.
For example, as cat's claw tea:
3 to 6 g (2 teaspoons) are boiled for 5 minutes in 1 liter of water.
Then the tea is brewed for 15 minutes and then poured in a strainer.
The cat's claw tea is drunk throughout the day.
Natural and pure
Free of fillers
Free of dyes
All herbs and fruits in food quality.
Neumann spices can assume no liability for the correct application, dosing and feeding. Every pet owner is responsible for his animals, each animal keeper for their animals, individually responsible. In any case should the vet / vet or pet medicine of your confidence be asked for advice at a change in diet. For every animal behaves differently and may react differently to certain ingredients.
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|