Supplementary feed for horses
100% natural herbal blend "JOLLY" - Herb mineral mix:
- To upgrade the daily ration
- Balanced mix to supplement and to prevent deficiencies
Balanced mix of handpicked herbs:
- Horsetail (contains valuable silica)
- Anis (contains vitamin B3, B6, B12 and Vitamin E) benevolent for gastrointestinal function
- Birch leaves (containing vitamin C, potassium and silica) in support of the kidney and bladder activity
- Rosehip (contains a lot of vitamin C)
- Milk thistle seeds (contains vitamin E and essential amino and fatty acids)
- Hemp seeds (containing vitamin E and essential amino and fatty acids)
- Dandelion (containing vitamins A, C and E, iron, calcium)
- Nettle (contains lots of vitamin A, C, iron and calcium)
- Knotted seaweed (brown algae, Ascophyllum nodosum) (containing 780mg iodine, 373 mg iron, 0.8% of magnesium per kg, 1.6% calcium, 0.1% phosphorus, 4.2% sodium, 2.8% potassium, 8mg zinc, manganese and 22mg 2mg copper)
- Fenugreek (contains vitamin C and E, beta carotene, copper)
- Plantain (contains vitamin C, silica, zinc and antibiotic substances)
- Chickweed (containing vitamin C, mineral salts, minerals such as potassium, copper, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, calcium, iron, silica and carotene)
Dosage & Feeding:
Pony: 30 grams daily
Thoroughbred: 40 g daily
Warmblood: 50 g daily
The herbal blend "JOLLY" can be mixed with the pure concentrate..
As a "tea" prepared, the daily dose is infused with 1 L boiling water and should brew for 10-15 minutes.
For foodies to be sweetened with a dash of honey.
Neumann animal spices E.K. can not assume any liability for the correct use, dosage, and feeding.
Every pet owner is responsible for his animals. The vet / vet or pet medicine / animal naturopath you trust should always be consulted in a diet.
For every animal behaves differently and possibly reacts differently to certain ingredients.
|Product weight:||0,05 Kg|