Here we offer you a miracle oil, of which it is said that it could cure all diseases, except death.
Black seed oil has a positive effect on
- Skin and hair
- Oral cavity, pharynx, throat, nose
- Bronchus and lungs
- Heart & Circulation
- Blood and blood vessels
- stomach and intestine
- Kidney, liver and bile
- Muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons
- Fertility and immune system
The seeds of black seed include:
- 32 to 35% carbohydrates
- 30 to 35% of fatty oil (up to 40% triglycerides)
- 20% proteins
One of the main component of the seed is the fixed oil, which is known as "oleum Nigella sativae". It contains the following fatty acids:
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids: between 50 to 60%
- Monounsaturated fats: approximately 20 to 25%
- Saturated fatty acids: approximately 15 to 17%
- 55 to 60% linoleic acid
- 22 to 25% oleic acid
- 12 to 14% palmitic acid
- 2 to 4% stearic acid
- 0.1 to 0.4% myristic acid
- 0.1 to 0.4% arachidonic acid
- 0.1 to 0.4% palmitoleic
- 0.1 to 0.4% linolenic acid
- 0.1 to 0.4% eicosenoic
Other ingredients are:
- Essential and non-essential amino acids: alanine, arginine, Lcystine, lysine, asparagine, aspartic acid, leucine, isoleucine, lysine, proline, tryptophan, threonine, tyrosine, valine, methionine, phenylalanine, serine, glutamic acid, glycine
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, C, D, E
- Minerals and trace elements: iron, potassium, calcium, niacin, sodium, selenium, zinc and biotin
- Phytosterols: beta-sitosterol, cholesterol, stigmasterol, campesterol, alpha-spinasterol
- Essential oils (1.4%): nigellone, p-cymene, thymoquinone, thymol Hydroquinone, thymoquinone, thymol, p-cymene, alphapinene, carvone (monocyclic monoterpene ketone), Artemisiaketon, camphor (bicyclic monoterpene ketone)
- Alkaloids (containing only traces): nigellin (gives the black cumin oil its typical odor), nigellimin N-oxide, Nigellicin, Nigellidin, isoquinoline alkaloids
- Saponins: Triterpensaponine as alpha-hederin, Melanthin, hederagenin, Hederidin
- Triterpenalkohol: beta- amyrin, cycloartenol,
- Flavonoids and polyphenols: kaempferol, quercetin's triglykosides
- bitter principles
- Enzymes: lipase
Also included are: thymoquinone, alpha-pipen, beta-pipen, sabinenes, sabinenes, myrcenes, limonens, 1,8-cineoles (one of the bicyclic epoxy-monoterpenes, precisely the Limone oxides), alpha-terpinenes, linalool, beta -Thujon, bornyl acetate, Boneol, carvacrol
The fatty oil is yellowish to reddish brown in color and has an aromatic, peppery smell.
In human medicine the bronchodilator effectof black cumin oil primarily is known and thus its operational area in humans is often limited to respiratory diseases such as asthma and in horses with heaves and chronic cough.
This would waste many opportunities the black cumin oil could provide. e.g. thymoquinone and nigellone show in tests that they are able to inhibit 5-lipoxygenase and supresses the synthesis of nitric oxide - black cumin oil therefore also helps against inflammation.
Next, in publications of recent years black seed oil was assigned following effects:
- antioxidant (against free radicals, which attack the cells and cause damage)
- liver and kidney protection
- antithrombotic (against blockage of blood vessels by blood clots)
- analgesic (painkilling)
- antifungal (acting against fungal infections )
- antiviral (herpes)
- antidiabetic (gluconeogenesis inhibition)
- Favoring Interferon formation (immune stimulant, anti-tumor and anti-viral proteins or glycoproteins)
- antiparasitic (antiviral)
- breastmilk enhancing
Concerning the following diseases black cumin oil finds its healing or relieving use:
- Skin problems such as bad skin, acne, oily or dry skin, psoriasis (psoriasis), eczema, atopic dermatitis, skin fungi (eg candidiasis), warts / Equine sarcoid in horses also, itching, scaly, dry skin, and wounds
- Hair problemssuch as hair loss, dandruff, fungal infestation, in case of dogs horses: dull, rough coat
- Allergies with respiratory or skin reactions such as hay fever
- Respiratory problemssuch as asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough, lung diseases, for horse as well: heaves, rhinitis (runny nose, nasal catarrh), sinusitis (sinus infection), inflammation of the nasal mucosa, tonsillitis, pharyngitis (sore throat), colds
- Stomach / intestinal diseases such as gastritis (inflammation of the stomach), stomach ulcers (also preventively), bloating, diarrhea, diarrhea, colic, stomach cramps, stomach pain, and stomach discomfort generally, indigestion
- Parasites (endo- and ectoparasites), such as worms, ticks, fleas, mites, lice, and defense against insects
- Immunodeficiency, regulation of immune deficiencies, autoimmune diseases, strengthens the body's defenses
- Tumors and ulcers
- Elevated blood lipids
- Liver and kidney disease, counteracts hepatic injury
- Stomach problems like gall weakness, gallstones
- Gynecological problems like menstrual problems, pregnancy symptoms
- Acidification of the organism and the musculature
- muscle cramps
- Epilepsy (decreases the frequency of seizures)
- Joint problems like osteoarthritis, arthritis (joint inflammation), arthralgia
- Inflammation as gingivitis
- Cancer prevention and reduction of side effects of chemotherapy
- Metabolic disorders such as hyperhomocysteinemia, reduction of cholesterol, triglycerides and glucose levels in the blood
- Infections and infections such as flu infection / equine influenza
- ADHS (calming for Hyperactive children)
- Heart and circulatory problems
Particularly black cumin oil is repeatedly in focus because of its ability to attenuate the tendency to allergies. Allergic diseases such as hay fever, asthma and skin problems (dermatitis), which are caused by allergies, were partially even cured by taking black seed oil. This is interesting, of course, for horses that tend to sweet itch or in dogs that have a flea saliva allergy - black seed oil applied internally and externally, can also relieve the itching associated with allergies.
Reason for an allergy is usually a disturbance of the synthesis of gamma-linolenic acid, prostaglandins PGE1 / PGE2 and arachidonic acid, which is why it is assumed that this is an enzyme defect. The fatty acids contained in black seed oil counteract allergic diseases.
Black seed oil has an antibacterial effect and therefore it can also combat the bacteria Helicobacter pylori, which is a socalled rod-shaped bacterium that colonizes the stomach and can cause stomach cramps and stomach ulcers.
Black seed oil contains linoleic and gamma-linolenic acid, e.g. E1 (hormone-like substance) that allows a synthesis of immunoregulatory substances, such as the prostaglandin, which in turn affects inflammations. Moreover, the linoleic acid has a stabilizing effect on cell membranes. In research projects it was found that the black cumin oil inhibits the production of nitric oxide (NO) where its metabolism is involved in inflammatory reactions.
In addition test-tube experiments could detect that thymoquinone, being an important ingredient of black seed, inhibits the formation of leukotrienes (endogenous signal substances that play an important role in the pathogenesis of asthma and inflammation) in the blood cells. Also the enzyme 5- lipoxygenase, which is involved in the formation of leukotrienes is restricted by the black seed oil in its production.
The black cumin oil has a special role in all inflammatory processes in the organism, such as joint inflammation, but black cumin oil also acts against gingivitis.
Elevated homocysteine levels (hyperhomocysteinemia)
The hyperhomocysteinemia is a metabolic disorder in which the homocysteine levels are elevated in the blood consequently the risk of diseases of the coronary increases, cerebral and peripheral blood vessels. In research with black cumin oil it further more was found that especially thymoquinone prevents the pathological reactions or at least those can be significantly reduced.
Stress, ADHD, insomnia
Symptoms that are based on that no peace can be found - this can be alleviated with the help of essential oils contained in black seed oil, because they are relaxing, calming and have a alancing effect on the nerves and the psyche. In addition, the anti-inflammatory property of black cumin oil also counteracts the inflammatory process of nerves which is adopted together with the synaptic transmission of stimuli in the brain as a trigger for hyperactivity in children..
Skin and hair
The fatty acids contained in black seed oil can promote the further active cell formation and cell growth, which means, conversely, that a lack of essential fatty acids induces a slowdown or disruption of metabolic processes, thus causing skin and hair problems in the combination. If the skin and each hair follicle is supplied with all the necessary nutrients, the hair grows strong and shiny and the skin remains healthy and elastic.
Especially the Omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) has a great importance for the cell structure it facilitates the protection of cell membranes, the inflammatory balance and builds a healthy skin and hair structure. In addition to this sulfur-containing amino acids can promote hair growth and make the hair shine.
Blood lipids and blood clotting
Studies have found the effect of Nigellamine as reducing the fat (triglyceride) amount in the liver. Nigellamin proved in its activity even comparable to a drug, the lipid lowering agents clofibrate. Furthermore, the substances contained thymol and carvacrol i nthe study that focused on the research platelet aggregation and blood clotting. They proved to have an over 30 times stronger activity than the thrombosis drug aspirin.
Cancer and tumors
Scientists now believe that the thymoquinone contained in black seed oil can inhibit the occurrence of the tumor. Moreover, it improves the liver function. Studies have also found out that the volatile content of black seed oil can inhibit the formation of colon cancer and breast cancer. Moreover, black seed oil acts against oxidative stress, which promotes the development of cancer and tumors. Oxidative stress meaning that the body can no longer adequately absorb free radicals by antioxidants. Free radicals are oxygen free radicals, or derivatives of oxygen from the breathing. Approximately 1-3% of our breathing air is converted in our bodies to very aggressive and damaging oxygen radicals. Free radicals as aggressive, reactive molecules cause oxidize proteins and fats and accelerate aging and injury, respectively the tumorous degeneration of cell structures.
Moreover, US scientists from South Carolina found out that black cumin can activate neutrophils. These are increasingly occurring white blood cells. They fight cancer cells and destroy them before tumors can built up.
Liver and kidneys
As detoxification organs, the kidneys and liver are repeatedly confronted with toxins that can damage the organs. However, scientists discovered in laboratory tests that a renal toxicity triggered by the antibiotic gentamicin actually was alleviated when given an oral dose of black cumin oil, respectively that the toxic effect of the drug was significantly weakened.
US scientists from South Carolina found out that black cumin may promote the formation of immune cells as well as bone marrow. Black cumin oil also enhances the formation of interferon, forms antibody-producing B cells, destroys any type tumor of cells and provides protection for normal cells against harmful effects of bacterial diseases and viral infections.
Dogs? Healthy with black seed oil!
Not only humans, but also animals can benefit of black seed oil. It strengthens the immune system, thus counteracts infections, combats parasites in the digestive tract and the skin, alleviates the effects of pollen, Staubmilben-, feed or flea saliva allergy to the skin and the respiratory tract and help against the itching. Moreover, black cumin oil has a positive effect on the airways. With the included carvone it is additionally stimulating and harmonizes the digestive tract and ensures a shiny coat.
When the immune system overreacts and an allergic reaction takes place, then the prostaglandins contained in black seed oil can balance the immune system. The distribution of histamines is inhibited. These produce the allergy symptoms hence a decay of allergic stimuli can be achieved.
Black seed oil can not only be usded internally, but also on the dog's skin. On smaller injuries or with skin irritation, it promotes faster healing and additionally acts antiseptic. In addition, a few drops of black cumin oil can promote the defense against skin parasites in the dog's fur.
Administered Internallyblack cumin oil acts against worms since it gets transpired through the skin. Thus, the sphere of internal parasites in the gut is disturbed, as well as ectoparasites on the skin. Approximately 8 to 10 drops of black seed oil mixed in the feed or drinking water of the dog chases skin parasites, because the smell of black cumin oil is shunned exception by parasites.
By adding black seed oil to the drinking water, the quality of food is ramains the same since it decreases the multiplcation of bacteria and fungi.
For grooming the brush can be regularly sprinkled with a few drops of black seed oil. A so brushed dog gets a silky-soft and shiny coat.
Seizure disorders such as epilepsy in dogs are, unfortunately, not uncommon. While black seed oil cannot replace the antiepileptic drugs, which reduce the severity and frequency of the attacks, the oil nevertheless compliments the therapy in addition. The ingredient Thymokinon apparently acts regulating. This was proven by an Indian study from 2011 with children that suffered from epilepsy. The researchers arrived here to the conclusion that the intake of black cumin oil reduced the frequency of seizures, even in cases where conventional drugs did not work convincingly.
Another proof of health-promoting properties of black cumin oil was provided also. Black seed oil functions anti-inflammatory and analgesic in rheumatic arthritic diseases. Especially older dogs with degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system benefit from black cumin oil. The oil not only fights inflammation, but also relieves the pain.
Horses? Healthy with black seed oil!
As the immunologist Dr. Peter Schleicher treated the asthmatic horse "Baroness" with black cumin oil, he didn't just help this horse. Because now he was able to show the healing effect of the preparation in his Munich's Zytognost Laboratory within several studies. Know all horses that lost quality of life due to heaves or other chronic respiratory problems are helped..
But not only horses with respiratory problems, allergies gain more well-being with black cumin oil. Even horses who suffer from eczema, feel more comfortable when they get 20ml of black seed oil over their food. Through the gift of black cumin oil the itching decreases and, moreover, is the body's defense mechanism strengthened.
However, black cumin oil is not only suitable for inputting, but also for external use for minor cuts or injuries, because those then heal faster which also affects the black cumin oil antiseptic. Another advantage in the use of black seed oil is the insecticidal activity, because insects and skin parasites avoid the smell of black seed oil.
Black Seed Oil can also be used against melanoma, Equine sarcoid or warts here it has an effect internally and externally.
Against flies who like to sit in the corner of the eye of the horses and therefore cause inflammation, you apply a few drops of black seed oil, which are get great relief around the eyes.
A few drops of tea tree oil promote a shiny coat- mixed in a spray bottle with water and applied onto the skin or on a brush before brushing at regular intervals.
Also in horses that are sensitive to hay and forage dust, the
black seed oil can be sprayed over the feed. For this purpose, a
few drops of black seed oil is mixed with water in a spray bottle
and sprayed on the bedding, roughage or the feeding troug. thus fungi, bacteria and other germs are effectively combated.
Quality? The Alpha and Omega!
with the use of black cumin oil the quality of the product is always important: Excellent black cumin oil quality for example has the cold-pressed Egyptian oil from seeds, which have matured in the dry / hot area of Upper Egypt on the sandy soils (Al-Baraka Quality). Unfortunately, high-quality oils are also sensitive to light and that is why we offer our black seed oil in the violet glass bottle, which ensures the quality of black seed oil.
Dosage and application
(depending on the disease, however, the dosage and the application can vary)
- Humans two to three times a day to 1 ½ tsp (per 2 to 5 ml) daily (depending on the disease, however, the dosage and the application can vary)
In the horse:
Direct internal use:
in allergic dust cough or asthma
täglich 20ml (Pferde) oder 10 ml (Ponys) Schwarzkümmelöl mit einer Spritze (ohne Nadel!) unter die Zunge des Pferdes geben ? das Öl wird direkt über die Schleimhäute aufgenommen und die Wirkung ist intensiver
additional to the feed
- Ponies 10 ml daily
- Horses 20 ml daily
In horses that are sensitive to hay and forage dust, in order to combat bacteria, fungi and germs in the litter or in the feeding trough or you can use it as insect repellent on the coat of the horse, respectively for spraying the brush against fungal infections and for improving shiny coat
- 20 drops of black seed oil in ½ l water
small wounds, warts, Equine sarcoid, melanomas, skin rashes, eczema and exposure to insects
A few drops of black seed oil gently sprinkle on the affected area and rub gently.
In the dog:
- 0.1 ml per kg body weight per day (1 ml is equivalent to a 10 kg dog )
few drops of black cumin oil on the brush and groom the dog's fur to provide for the defense against parasites as well as to provide shiny coat..
To provide improved wound healing and anti-itch put a few drops of black seed oil onto the itch or the wound and rub in gently.
Even if we all like to do something good to your animals we have to exclude the cats of the recommendation for the black seed oil, because it contains poisonous essential oil for cats. But we would like to advise for the ones with pigeons and poultry, because the feathered friends like that black seed oil as good as you, and your horses and dogs ... however do not so feed the Christmas angel, because even if he has wings, he perhaps does not like so much the black seed oil;-)
Natural and pure
Free of fillers
Free of dyes
All herbs and fruits in food quality.
Neumann spices can assume no liability for the correct application, dosing and feeding. Every pet owner is responsible for his animals, each animal keeper for their animals, individually responsible. In any case should the vet / vet or pet medicine of your confidence be asked for advice at a change in diet. For every animal behaves differently and may react differently to certain ingredients.
|Product weight:||1,00 Kg|