Herbal mixture for birds (pigeons, poultry and other birds):
- To support the body's defenses
- To assist in convalescence
- To support moulting
- To relieve the liver
- To promote digestion
- For blood purification
- In case of immunodeficiency
- For dense down and a beautiful plumage
Balanced mix of handpicked herbs
- nettle herb
- Hazel leaves
- Bilberry leaves
- St. John's Wort
- garlic granules
- chamomile flowers
- wild thyme
- Calendula flowers
- Sarsaparilla root
- Deadnettle herb
All herbs in food quality.
Teatime for Feathered Friends!
The question of whether birds can also benefit from the healing
power of herbs, can be answered with yes in principle. Finally,
we know the poultry Wisdom: It attracts large goose with
nettles. The reason for the good growth of the poultry through
the gift of fresh or dried nettle herb is the high protein content
6-9% in fresh and 40% in the the dried plant. But the nettle does
not only help young birds to better development, but is also considered a fertility-promoting because it is rich in vitamin E. In addition, the nettle contains important minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, as well as vitamins and that of bird keepers to be particularly important K1-assessed for a good coagulation, because with coccidia may arise in intestinal bleeding. But the active ingredients of nettle can be supportive not only in the coagulation of the blood, but are also able to dissolve blood clots and are considered blood cleansing. Moreover, the nettle makes for a good nervous system and strengthens the immune system.
But in addition to the nettle, there are other plants that are also suitable for vitamin and mineral supplements: Hazel leaves contain, for example, in addition to protein, fiber, carbohydrates and unsaturated fatty acids and minerals such as phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, sulfur, calcium and plenty of vitamin E , niacin, B6, vitamin C and folic acid. The hazelnut leaves are considered haemostatic and blood cleansing.
Frequently birds are also prone to goiter infections and this is
regarded as means of choice especially the garlic, which adds to
the slightly antibiotic and antiviral effect from plantain, the
antiviral and antibacterial effect of calendula flowers and St. John's wort supports health.
- But garlic also cleans the blood,solid stools and more vitality of the birds.
- Plantain is said by a immunomodulatory effect and it is used for gastrointestinal problems, diarrhea and Atemwegskatarrh.
- Marigold flowers turn out repeatedly successful in the fight against infection with trichomonas Hexamitiasis and fungal infections throughout the digestive tract and inflammation of the pharynx and the crop mucosa.
- St. John's wort is not only convincing through its growthinhibiting effect on bacteria and its antiviral properties, but it can support through the contained tannins wound healing, because they lead to a compression of the surfaces of the fabric, whereby pathogens can penetrate harder and heal the wounds faster. The health of the skin also supports the sarsaparilla root, because it contains anti-inflammatory agents and proved itself also as a blood cleanser.
- Stomach and intestinal problems or respiratory illnesses are unfortunately not so rare even in birds. The protein-rich seed also supports essential oils as well as with its tannins and flavonoids healthy digestion and optimal functioning of the liver.
- Another herb that supports optimal digestion, is antispasmodic and blood-purifying yarrow. It helps in respiratory problems and can counteract especially colds. Diarrhea is Bilberry leaves have proven with their highly effective ingredients, whereby the wormwood with the contained active ingredient thujone counteracts gastrointestinal problems. But this plant can do even more: It is considered as blood cleansing and also is taking the fight against parasites in England is called the herb also Wormwood (Wormwood). Hildegard von Bingen called them the most important champion against all exhaustion and extent the wormwood is also considered helpful against infections and to write him an appetite-enhancing effect. The thujone is in tea also not dangerous, because the dilution effect weakens the lovely and supports the health benefits.
- As a tonic is also the parsley because it contains many vitamins and minerals. It strengthens the immune system in general, heals diseases of the airways and is also gladly taken during indigestion. At the same time relevant to the digestive and respiratory tract is also the wild thyme, the wild sister of thyme. It is antibacterial, sedative, styptic and antiinflammatoryand is considered effective support to all forms of cough and respiratory problems, as well as an efficient helper for the digestive system because it also acts against diarrhea. Similarly effective is the Deadnettle that envelop gently with their saponins irritated mucous membranes, inhibit airway inflammation and may also have a calming effect. Simultaneously, the digestive organs will benefit from the mild effect of slime-forming Deadnettle. Not to be forgotten is also the antibacterial and blood-purifying properties the Deadnettle.
With mucus against urinary tract infections and the antiinflammatory and soothing mallow treading healing. In the
medical area is known as the Sage effective plant against sore
throats because it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, is an antispasmodic, astringent and toning.
Basically, it can be assumed that the plant extracts which help people who also do our birds well. However, you should cook a tea made from the dried plant to meter the ingredients gently and to the birds administer the herbs.
Indulges your feathered friends for a change Healthy Tea Time!
- 1 teaspoon to 1 liter of water
Pour over a tablespoon of water bird blend of herbs soar with a liter of boiling water. Let brew the tea for about 15 minutes. Then pour the tea through a sieve and let it cool. The tea will be offered to the birds usually twice a week. In phases of molting, convalescence, greater effort (in pigeons) or strengthen the immune system the tea can also be offered daily for a week. It is important that the tea is offered every day freshly brewed and cooled only.
To improve the taste and for a shiny plumage, it is advisable to stir a little honey in the tea.
Natural and pure
Free of fillers
Free of dyes
All herbs and fruits in food quality.
Neumann spices can assume no liability for the correct application, dosing and feeding. Every pet owner is responsible for his animals, each animal keeper for their animals, individually responsible. In any case should the vet / vet or pet medicine of your confidence be asked for advice at a change in diet. For every animal behaves differently and may react differently to certain ingredients
Neumann animal spices E.K.
|Product weight:||0,20 Kg|